CENTER FOR RESEARCH ON HEALTHY AGING OF BAITURRAHMAH UNIVERSITY
VISION : To be a leading center for holistic, interdisciplinary, and integrated study of the experiences of older persons in local, national and international communities.
GENERAL : To engage inresearch, dissemination of information, and development of new perspectivesinthe health, well-being, and productivity of olderpersons as a means to support this part of the community in a meaningful and sustainable way.
- Carry out research on issues relevant to an aging population;
- Disseminate research findings through publication and presentation;
- Engage in educational activities and workshops to promote the health and well-being of older persons;
- Carry out community engagement, provide health services, and offer activities to the community that support the well-being and productivity of older persons.
- To strengthen the research activities of theCenter and encourage community engagement at the local, national and international level through collaboration with academic, governmental, and non-governmental institutions;
- To provide services and support for older personsthat care grounded in research and best practice.